1.3

Update by user Jun 21, 2016

I filed a formal complaint with the South Dakota Attorney Generals office for fraud being committed and allowed on their website.

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016

I found a car that I was looking for on their site.I did the inquiry bit as requested by them.

Next I was in contact with a dealer who supposedly owned the car. After many e-mails and phone conversations with this dealer I agreed to purchase the vehicle. I was sent the purchase agreement, then a purchase invoice, and shipping info. Next I received info on making a wire transfer to the dealers account tied to the business listed.

After wiring the funds I found out the dealership was a fraud. A wire is immediate and final so I lost $23,500.00 due to finding a car on their site. I e-mailed their office and even spoke to Nick and Amy who are in charge of screening the ads. Their response was that they cant police every ad that gets submitted.

The kicker was the next weekend the same car I supposedly purchased was listed again for the same price by the sane dealer.

That was a slap in the face to say the least.I e-mailed them again about that car the next weekend, I received no response.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraudelant ads" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $23500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Carsforsale and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about carsforsale auto advertisement from Carsforsale was dont care that fraud is commited through their website, false advertising and online fraud not investigated enough Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carsforsale.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Carsforsale to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carsforsale?

Comments