Update added by user Jun 21, 2016
I filed a formal complaint with the South Dakota Attorney Generals office for fraud being committed and allowed on their website.
Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016
I found a car that I was looking for on their site.I did the inquiry bit as requested by them.
Next I was in contact with a dealer who supposedly owned the car. After many e-mails and phone conversations with this dealer I agreed to purchase the vehicle. I was sent the purchase agreement, then a purchase invoice, and shipping info. Next I received info on making a wire transfer to the dealers account tied to the business listed.
After wiring the funds I found out the dealership was a fraud. A wire is immediate and final so I lost $23,500.00 due to finding a car on their site. I e-mailed their office and even spoke to Nick and Amy who are in charge of screening the ads. Their response was that they cant police every ad that gets submitted.
The kicker was the next weekend the same car I supposedly purchased was listed again for the same price by the sane dealer.
That was a slap in the face to say the least.I e-mailed them again about that car the next weekend, I received no response.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dont care that fraud is commited through their website
- False advertising
- Online fraud not investigated enough
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The other day I filled out a request for information from a specific used car dealer about a used BMW 3 Series I wanted to purchase for my girlfriend. ..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "The flooring both tile and carpet is such poor quality that 6 months after move we are having to replace the carpet, a 3,600.00 upgrade. Maracay determined this carpet was..."
- "I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."