Update added by user Jun 21
I filed a formal complaint with the South Dakota Attorney Generals office for fraud being committed and allowed on their website.
Original review posted by user Jun 20
I found a car that I was looking for on their site.I did the inquiry bit as requested by them.
Next I was in contact with a dealer who supposedly owned the car. After many e-mails and phone conversations with this dealer I agreed to purchase the vehicle. I was sent the purchase agreement, then a purchase invoice, and shipping info. Next I received info on making a wire transfer to the dealers account tied to the business listed.
After wiring the funds I found out the dealership was a fraud. A wire is immediate and final so I lost $23,500.00 due to finding a car on their site. I e-mailed their office and even spoke to Nick and Amy who are in charge of screening the ads. Their response was that they cant police every ad that gets submitted.
The kicker was the next weekend the same car I supposedly purchased was listed again for the same price by the sane dealer.
That was a slap in the face to say the least.I e-mailed them again about that car the next weekend, I received no response.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Dont care that fraud is commited through their website
- False advertising
- Online fraud not investigated enough
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to..."
- "Ordered my daughter 30 multi colored tulips ( photo showed 5 colors). She received 30 colored tulips in similar shades. Not multi colored. Very disappointed. It was her..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."