Goodyear, Arizona
100% full Not resolved
2.1
Insurance Quality

I filed a complaint with South Dakota Attorneys Office just over two months ago.I received a response from them this week 8-8-2016.

They told me they cannot Prosecute Cars For Sale.com themselves but will monitor their Actions very closely in the future, and they referred my complaint to the Federal Trade Commission for Review. They did send me a Response letter they received FROM cars for sale.com where they ADMITTED that they KNOW that CROOKS are Advertising on their Site, Submitting FRAUDULENT ads or creating DEALERSHIPS that don't EXIST, and they can't or wont do anything about it.

Apparently they can't police the ads for FRAUD.So BEWARE when dealing with the cars for sale.com Website.

Review about: Carsforsale Website.

Reason of review: FRAUD.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Online fraud not investigated enough, Compant has grown too big in lieu of money, Big money takes the place of website safety, False advertising, Dont care that fraud is commited through their website.

Had an Experience with Carsforsale?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion