100% full Not resolved
2.1
Insurance Quality

I filed a complaint with South Dakota Attorneys Office just over two months ago.I received a response from them this week 8-8-2016.

They told me they cannot Prosecute Cars For Sale.com themselves but will monitor their Actions very closely in the future, and they referred my complaint to the Federal Trade Commission for Review. They did send me a Response letter they received FROM cars for sale.com where they ADMITTED that they KNOW that CROOKS are Advertising on their Site, Submitting FRAUDULENT ads or creating DEALERSHIPS that don't EXIST, and they can't or wont do anything about it.

Apparently they can't police the ads for FRAUD.So BEWARE when dealing with the cars for sale.com Website.

This person wrote the review because of "fraud" of carsforsale website from Carsforsale and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $23500 and wants Carsforsale to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was online fraud not investigated enough, compant has grown too big in lieu of money, big money takes the place of website safety and false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carsforsale for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carsforsale?

Comments