CarsForSale - They Admit Crooks Advertise on their Site.
I filed a complaint with South Dakota Attorneys Office just over two months ago.I received a response from them this week 8-8-2016.
They told me they cannot Prosecute Cars For Sale.com themselves but will monitor their Actions very closely in the future, and they referred my complaint to the Federal Trade Commission for Review. They did send me a Response letter they received FROM cars for sale.com where they ADMITTED that they KNOW that CROOKS are Advertising on their Site, Submitting FRAUDULENT ads or creating DEALERSHIPS that don't EXIST, and they can't or wont do anything about it.
Apparently they can't police the ads for FRAUD.So BEWARE when dealing with the cars for sale.com Website.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Online fraud not investigated enough
- Compant has grown too big in lieu of money
- Big money takes the place of website safety
- False advertising
- Dont care that fraud is commited through their website
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I ordered a "Premium Large" bouquet on May 9th, 2015 for delivery on May 15th, 2015. The flowers NEVER showed up. My event was Saturday night May 16th...."
- "Cigna/LINA has grown to a net worth of over 56 BILLION DOLLARS. They didn't get to be that WEALTHY by paying out on Long Term Disability Claims. The Worst part..."
- "The flooring both tile and carpet is such poor quality that 6 months after move we are having to replace the carpet, a 3,600.00 upgrade. Maracay determined this carpet was..."